Terms and Conditions
Feronia Figure Painting and feroniafigurefigurepaintg.hostedbyamazon.co.uk are known as feronia throughout this document, unless mentioned specifically by name.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice by posting the changes to this web site.
- The Feronia sites are provided to you free of charge for personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- By using, and ordering via, the Feronia sites you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright and Trademarks
- All site content is copyright by Feronia and all rights are reserved.
Descriptions, prices and product information
- Feronia reserves the right not to supply goods where errors in the coding of the website result in incorrect prices.
- Painted figures shown on the site are for display purposes only. These are examples of the quality of my work.
- Wargames miniatures and accessories are not toys.
- Metal miniatures may contain lead and sharp edges . They are unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Plastic miniatures are unsuitable for children under 11 years of age.
- It is strongly recommended that children have adult supervision for the construction and painting of all wargames miniatures.
Delivery Times and Special Orders
- On receipt of an order and before any work is commenced an email, or letter, will be sent containing all the information necessary to establish a contract under the UK's Distance Selling Regulations.
- This will include an estimated delivery date for these goods.
- Once payment is complete completed items will be dispatched within 48 hours.
- Normally delivery will be within 8 to10 weeks of commencement of the order as advised above (12 to14 if overseas). If there is any delay I will inform you as soon as possible.
- Feroniafigurepainting.co.uk is happy to accept orders from overseas customers. Please contact me with details of your address and also the composition of your order and Feronia will provide a quote for postage.
- All miniatures ordered through the feroniafigurepainting.hostedbyamazon.co.uk website will have the delivery costs added at checkout
- Painted miniatures ordered through the feroniafigurepainting.co.uk website will have the delivery costs added on the final invoice.
Import Taxes & Duties
- Customers outside the EU are responsible for paying all applicable local import taxes and duties.
- Feronia declare all orders as commercial samples and will not mark them as gifts in order to avoid local import taxes and duties.
- Feronia Figure Painting, 191 Welland Road, Hilton, DE65 5NN
- Email: : email@example.com
- Telephone: : 07950266864
- VAT Currrently Feronia Figure Painting is not currently VAT registered
Missing orders & Incorrect Addresses
- Once the goods have been despatched please allow 4 - 6 working days for orders to arrive in the UK and 25 for international orders. After that time you will be offered the choice of a full refund or replacement parcel.
- This will not apply if it transpires you provided an incorrect address when you placed your order. Entering the correct delivery address is your responsibility so please take extra care when entering it address.
Faulty Goods and Incorrect Orders
- These will be either replaced or corrected.
- UK customers should inform Feronia within 7 days of receipt and return the faulty goods, together with the original packaging, stating the nature of the fault and whether a replacement or a refund is required.
- Customers outside the UK must contact Feronia to agree any return beforehand.
- Feronia will reimburse return postage for all agreed returns of faulty or incorrect orders.
- These do not apply to goods purchased through Feronia’s ebay shop.
Right to Cancel (EU only)
- UK retail customers have the right to cancel an order, and receive a full refund within 30 days, if the order is cancelled within 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered.
- Retail customers from other EU countries that have enacted the EU Distance Selling Regulations also have the right to cancel an order, and receive a full refund within 30 days, if the order is cancelled within a certain period. The exact period varies across the EU. The minimum period is 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered.
- All customers must inform Feronia of any cancellation, by letter or email only, and return any goods delivered, together with the original packaging, to Feronia within 14 days of delivery as well as comply with our Returns Policy.
- If an order is cancelled once work on the order has commenced Feronia reserves the right to charge for work that has been completed.
- Feronia only accepts returns of complete product, which is unused and in an "as new" condition.
- Upon return of the goods and where the customer has purchased the miniatures to be painted themselves Feronia will additionally reimburse the customer for these in miniatures addition to the painting cost.
- Customers must bear the cost of return postage and take reasonable care of the goods whilst in their possession.
- Customers are responsible for the goods whilst in transit to Feronia. Therefore it is recommended that you use a recorded, or insured, delivery service.
- Customers who cancel an order and who fail to return the goods, or fail to take reasonable care of the goods, will be charged all the direct costs associated with the order.
- If we do not receive the item back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your expense.
- If you do not return an item after our reasonable attempts to recover it, you will be deemed to have accepted the item and be charged accordingly.
- Feronia gathers no personal information about visitors to this website.
- Any personal information you choose to give us, or our payment service provider, as part of the ordering process remains strictly confidential and is only used to facilitate prompt delivery of your order. This information is never divulged to third parties.
- Feronia may use your details in its own marketing unless you inform us you wish to be excluded.
- A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and is stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
- Our third party advertisers, web stats and payment service providers may send you cookies. For details see the respective privacy policies above..
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.